City Council District Map
Base Line Safety Improvement Project - Improved Traffic Flow - 11/29/16
Construction of Base Line from SR-210 to Boulder Avenue is near completion. The next major work involves pavement rehabilitation, which begins this week. Existing pavement grinding is scheduled for Tuesday and Wednesday. A changeable message sign has been set on Base Line at SR-210 to alert motorists of the rough road and encourage the use of an alternative route. Asphalt paving is then scheduled for Thursday, which will provide a smooth surface for the majority of Base Line. Friday the contractor will prep the roadway for the overlay paving. Construction of rubber asphalt cap is set for Monday, December 5, 2016. The remaining items of work include adjustment of manholes, construction of in-pavement vehicle detection loops at Caltrans signal, traffic signal modifications at the intersection of Base Line and Seine Avenue, slurry seal and signing/striping. This project is anticipated to be completed by December 30, 2016.
Santa Ana Canyon Road Closure Notification - 11/22/16
There will be a continuous, full closure of Santa Ana Canyon Road between Aplin Street and North Fork Road for three weeks, beginning Monday, November 28th, at 8:30 a.m., and ending Friday, December 16th, at 4:00 p.m. This closure is required for construction of new street improvements for the Highland Hills Residential Subdivision. Road closure notification signs have been placed in advance of the scheduled street closure and detour signs will be placed to guide traffic around the 3-week road closure.
Attention San Bernardino County Property Owners:
The property tax deadline, December 12, is almost here!
SBREP Holiday Light Exchange and Free Energy Efficiency Starter Kits
7367 Central Avenue
Highland, CA 92346
A life of elegance, independence, and reliability is waiting for you at Jeffrey Court. Here, in this exclusive apartment neighborhood for discerning individuals, you'll find all the comfort, convenience, and amenities to assure a perfectly satisfying way of life. Jeffrey Court apartments feature free-flowing interiors with one or two comfortable bedrooms, a formal living area, modern kitchen, and separate dining room, designed with convenient features to meet your unique lifestyle needs.
- Close to the 215 and 10 freeways, the City of Highland is situated at the base of California's most beautiful mountain resorts, Lake Arrowhead and Big Bear.
- Jeffrey Court is conveniently located 20 minutes from Ontario Mills Mall and just minutes from the Highland Community Senior Center.
At Jeffrey Court, you will discover a life so good, you'll know you're home. Become personally enriched, and make many new friends in the spacious community clubhouse. Involve yourself in planned activities, crafts, and outings; or, just relax in and around our resort-size pool and spa -- all set within the privacy of our gated community.
- One or two-bedroom apartments
- Gated community
- 4,000-square-foot designer-decorated clubhouse with pool table, craft room, fitness center, beauty salon, business center, and library
- Resort-style swimming pool and spa with sun deck
- Beautifully landscaped grounds surrounded by perimeter fencing and controlled-access gate
- Barbeque and picnic area
- Planned monthly social activities
- Weekly bus trips to shopping and banking
- Conveniently-located laundry facilities
- Professional, on-site management with a service guarantee
- Small pets welcome!
- One and a half Baths
- 750 sq. ft.